Sunday, November 29, 2009

Pick Up Lines

When I went to France for the first time, I was 16 and everything felt new and special just because it was french. I was walking around Paris like I had never seen a car before ("omg smartcars!), or a person wearing a scarf (how do they tie them so perfectly?) And while the Louvre and the Eiffel Tower are all well and good, the one thing that makes me the most nostalgic is Pick Ups, a delightful German graham cookie with a pat of milk chocolate on top.
Whereas American chocolate bars are stingy and give you one bar in a pack, Pick-Ups come 5 IN A PACK!! Read the label people, that's 5X CHOCO!!

It even has an awesome catchphrase "Upupup...C'est Pickup" Try saying it with a cheesy French accent without drooling with hunger.

The moral of this blog post is that pickups are the greatest source of nourishment in the world and you should all send me money so that I can buy myself cases of this delicious elixir.

No comments:

Post a Comment