Saturday, November 28, 2009

Childhood Throwback

Woah guys! An internet miracle just occurred! I was surfing around youtube and this video came up on my "Recommended for You" I never knew youtube knew me so well!



I hope y'all know that this is a live action rendition of THE BEETS from Nick's amazing show DOUG!!!
I'm sorry, but I am just so excited I found this! Seriously, the song "I Need More Allowance" basically describes my life! And you can tell these guys put a lot of effort into this (although I'd hate to be the one stuck with being the keyboardist. He looks like he's having a blast...)

So this video basically brought back all of my childhood memories, and I spent the next few hours rewatching the theme song over and over again. I had forgotten how much I LOVED this show! It taught me how to "double dog doughnut doctor dare" someone

Here's a challenge, try to listen to the theme song without it getting stuck in your head

No comments:

Post a Comment