Saturday, October 3, 2009

Christiane F

If you like romantic comedies or have ever even seen any of the "scary movie" series, then you probably won't like "Christiane F". It's the story of a 14 year old living in the heart of Berlin who gets caught up in the world of heroin and new wave discoteques. LOL AMIRITE? wrong.
Based on a true story, Christiane F made me sick to my stomach with its realistic portrayal of quitting heroin and hustling. Seriously, if any of you are thinking of dropping out of college or quitting your lame job to be a professional drug addict, watch this. I don't have a problem with y'all dressing like Christiane because I'm sure someone on the interwebs has done a blog post about her cute jeans and heels with socks but just don't do H!!

P.S. Sophie, this girl is only a year younger than you!! I hate to embarrass you on the internet but if i ever see you trying to cop some heroin on the 1 train i WILL NOT hesitate to tell mom!!

No comments:

Post a Comment