Sunday, October 18, 2009

Chanel Spring/Summer 2009

I don't really follow runway shows, but I just saw a video for Chanel Spring/Summer 2010, and it's absolutely the sweetest, most adorable thing I've seen in ages! It's a mix of the provincial peasant wear with the chic glittery touch of Karl Lagerfeld. Speaking of Karlos, has anyone noticed what a jokester he is?? The "Five o'CLOG" joke? PRICELESS. Of course, he's a total diva, but I would be too if I made something as amazing as this. Watch the video for more Lagerlols:


Here are some of my favorite looks from the show:

This is such a coincidence since I just saw "Coco Avant Chanel" at the lovely Paris Theatre in New York, which is right beside the Plaza Hotel. Audrey Tautou fit the role well, but I think it was a bit cheesy. And I'm sure there were more interesting things about her than the guys she dated, which was the focus of the movie. That's hot and all, but the whole nazi thing might have been more interesting than her boyf taking her on vacation. I would forgive everything if the House of Chanel sent me some of those dresses...please.

No comments:

Post a Comment