Sunday, September 27, 2009

Video Pile-UP

I haven't been inspired in the blogging department lately, so here are some kewlio videos that just might jump start your creative juices! (ew thats actually some pretty gross imagery)


Health - Die Slow
whoaaa ok this video is such a good translation of the song! It's super trippy and bloody and has some seriously fashionable ladies.

rating:


The Drums - Surfing
Besides the fact that this song is catchy as FUCK, this video really makes me want to go run out on the beach. In reality I'd probably just be chasing behind these cuties yelling "Hey wait up you guys I just got my board waxed! Did you get that sweater at Opening Ceremony??!"

rating:


The Horror's - Mirror's Image
I'm sorry, The Horrors. I kind of ignored you guys and thought you were just a one trick pony. Ok maybe you still are but this video is so nutty and zany that it gets 4 diamonds!!

rating:

love y'all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment