Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Sowwy ):




ok, I really have no excuses for not posting anything. I lay at your feet begging for forgiveness! I have just been a lazy bum.
I had so many plans for this summer which I haven't accomplished. I only read about 3 books (2 of which I had to read for school) I did watch a lot of movies, but my plans to record my thoughts and opinions about those movies feel through after movie number 9 or 10.

And now school is starting in a week. Shit's rough.
Now on an anecdotal note, yesterday I hung out with some friends who I don't go to school with anymore, who live on Staten Island (a.k.a Shaolin) And then they started making fun of me for being a white girl and liking the Wu-Tang Clan (in a playful way...I hope)
Which got me thinking, why is it that people from Shaolin would laugh at me identifying with the Clan, but other people I talk to are fine with it. I don't have an answer. I just think most people from Staten Island are 10 years behind the rest of New York City.

Have fun at skool y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment