Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Sophie's World



Who Are You?

Name: Sophie

Zodiac Sign: Pisces

Birth Year: 1994

Birthplace: New York, New York
Hometown: Staten Island, New York
Is your Hometown a small town, rural town, suburb, city, or inner-city: I guess it's an inner-city

Highschool(s): Bard High School Early College

Are you the eldest, middle, youngest or only child?: Middle

Heritage: Wu-Tang

What Do You Look Like?

Hair Color: Brown

Eye Color: Hazel
Skin tone: Vanilla
Face Shape: Oval/Round
Height: 5 feet 5 inches
Shoe size: 8

What Do You Like?

Colors: Navy

Scents: that Marc Jacobs perfume Isabel has
TV Channels: Whatever is recorded on DVR

Cars: Go Cart

PC Games: Sims 2 (it works better on PCs than Mac)
Snack Foods: Apples and peanut butter

Beverages: Black Cherry Soda

Concerts: James Brown, David Bowie, Bob Dylan, and some other high school bands

Newspapers: New York Times, The Post

Magazines: Teen Vogue I guess, and New York Magazine

Flowers: Irises

Radio Stations: NPR

Jewelry: bracelets i make and a necklace with my initials

Restaurants: i don't go out much, but I like this Sushi place on 2nd avenue, and I used to LOVE the Cowgirl Hall of Fame when I was little.

Clubs: I'm under 21

Websites: http://www.ronwinter.tv/drums.html

CDs: all of the NOW cds

Museums: The Met. and The Whitney

Stores: i dont really like any in particular

Outdoor Activities: riding my bike

No comments:

Post a Comment