Tuesday, July 28, 2009

S'more Fun Pleaze!

(above picture: me camping last summer)

So tomorrow I'm leaving for a VERY brief camping trip (seriouzly, it's gonna be for 3 days) Camping? Not really. The only reason I can get away with calling it that is because my family's staying at a State CAMPground (see what I just did there?)
I get to sleep on an air mattress inside a lean-to (for all y'all non-campers, it's like a cabin with a side missing) And even though I won't have internet access, I do have the solitare on my ipod!!!! So no complaints here.

Anywayz, I'm very excited about this camping trip because I'm gonna get to make smoressssss!!!! I can't even explain how pumped I am about this. S'mores are the sweetest thing ever (lololol pun very much intended) That is why S'mores poptarts are the best kind.

F**K ROUGHIN' IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment