Tuesday, July 28, 2009

LIFECHANGING STUFF RIGHT HERE

Lately I've been thinking deeply about the meaning of life and how much control we have over our ~*DeStInYYyY*~ (if we have a destiny at all!) I turned to some of the greatest philosophers of all time: Neitzche, Rousseau, Sartre, Aristotle...to no avail. The only person who truly gave me a solid course of action, the opportunity to play an active role in my future, has been George Costanza.



His philosophy, developed towards the end of season 5 of his discourses "Seinfeld", is based on the concept of conciously ignoring your intuition. If you're unhappy, it's because nothing ever goes your way. If you do the OPPOSITE of everything you would usually do, you will become the OPPOSITE of unhappy (happy, just to make sure you're paying attention)

Maybe I'm not explaining this clearly enough. In that case, watch his motivational video and discover the secret that will change your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment