Friday, August 14, 2009

Summer Finds!

I've decided that summer is my absolute favorite season, most likely because of all the cute dresses and sweet colors you can get away with. It's going to be hard to adjust all of my favorite light clothes to a cold winter. So here's what I've been wearing most of the summer, in one form or another.

I found this shirt at a thrift store by my house, and I was so excited because it was only 6$. DO you understand how cheap that is for NYC? Not only that, I wasn't really expecting to find anything since it's run by aging hippies with a taste for tie-dye in large amounts, so I didn't think I would walk away with anything. I'm so glad I was wrong!

I found this little number at Forever 21, which surprised me since most of their stuff is always just a teeeeny bit off the mark.

My absolute FAVORITE jacket, purchased at H&M. This baby looks good with just about everything, maybe even with a neon paisley maxidress (jk that's disgusting)

And finally these Zara boots, which I can't wear when it gets too hot because my feet get sweaty and they make disgusting farting noises...embarrassing. Other than that they are pretty great, and the heel is low enough that i look taller but I don't look like a tryhard.

Love y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment