Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Foot Stompin

I am very picky about shoes, which is why most of mine end up being plain (black boots, white flats, and tan heels etc....oh wait except for my neon Adidas, those are straight up WACKY!) That's why I was surprised I liked the kicks at Osborn Design Studios so much. I really like lace-ups like these, which are usually plain and WAY overpriced. Ok these are probably overpriced too, but being hot shit ain't cheap!!

Even though these shoes are pretty bold, I feel like they're still versatile. Basically I just want a pair of these babies because they would look HOT on the dancefloor. And anything that distracts from my horrific dance moves is automatically a must have for my closet.
If you have any Jews in your life, this is a perfect Hanukkah gift! And by Jews I mean me.

Listening to:
T.I. - Hell of a Life
The Flares - Foot Stompin
Lissie Trullie - Self Taught Learner

No comments:

Post a Comment